Thursday, February 26, 2009

SMS Love Poems

Life is for living I live mine for u,

Love is for giving I give mine to u.

Dreams are for dreaming, I dream of u,

Hearts are for beating mine beats for u.

Someone somewhere dreams of ur smile,

Nwhilst thinking of u, says life is worthwhile.

So when u r lonely, remember its true,

Someone somewhere is thinking of u.


If a kiss was a drop of water,

Id send u the sea.

If a hug and cuddle was a leaf,

Id send u a tree.

And if love was forever,

Id give u eternity.


I asked god for a flower,
I got a garden.
I asked for a tree,
He have the forest.
I asked for a rive,
He gave me the ocean.
I asked for love,
And I got u!


Close ur eyes and imagine this,

The one u love just gave u a kiss.

Move closer, have no fear,

Dont open ur eyes or the dream will disappear.


Heres my heart, its urs so take it,

Treat it gently, please dont break it.

Its full of love thats good and true,

So please keep it always close to u.


Somebody loves u, somebody cares,

Somebody is saying ur name in their prayers.

All day long all night through,

Somebody is breaking their heart just for u!


Ur love is like a river peaceful and deep,

Ur soul is like a secret that I never could keep,

When I look into ur eyes I know its true,

God must have taken time in making u!


Hurt is painful, love is 2,

U dream of someone,

Someone else dreams of u.

Although these dreams rarely come true,

It feels good to dream of someone like u!


If u r asking if Id hurt u, the answer is never.

If u r asking if I miss u, the answer is forever.

If u r asking if I need u, the answer is I do.

If u r asking what I value, the answer is Id value u.


If being caring was time,

U would b ETERNITY

If being a darling was a dime,

U would b worth BILLIONS.

But damn, if being sexy was a crime,

U would b so GUILTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment